Thursday, December 22, 2011

'tis the season to be merry!

this holiday season i am thankful for my supportive and loving family [who i miss dearly], a new environment to enjoy and explore, friends from my past and present, creative outlets that keep me sane, delicious champagne for celebrating even the tiniest things, and probably most important of all, my health.

as a lover of nature, architecture, and animals [just a few more things that i appreciate in my daily life], i would like to share with you a beautiful artist that i just recently discovered.  irene suchocki is a photographer who is based in montreal, quebec, canada and is owner of the Etsy shop Eye Poetry Photography.  her subjects grab me, reel me in, and make my heart flutter with emotion.  with over 41,000 admirers on Etsy, i suppose i am not alone.

she also has calendars and jewelry available that feature her photography, as well as discounted rates for multiple print purchases. 

below are just a few of my favorites, a mere glimpse into her fine work.  please enjoy! 

Spider Web - Pearly dew drops drop 5x5 - $15

Venice Photograph, Italy, Canals, Travel Photography - When in Venice 8x10 - $30

NYC Photo - Fairytale of New York - Central Park in the fog, Dreamy Travel Photography 8x8 - $30

Tree Photograph, Fog, Wall Decor, Autumn photo, Mysterious, NYC - Enchanted 8x12 - $35

No comments:

Post a Comment